A fun and educational experience in learning about cultural heritage and how to make traditional ang ku kueh / 红龟糕 / Red Tortoise Cake.
About the Class
- Class Level: Everybody
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Age requirement: Kids friendly
- Class Size: 6
- 1 instructor to 3 students
Have fun learning
- Wrapping and molding of ang ku kueh
- Filled with homemade peanut / mung bean paste
- Discover the heritage of ang ku kueh
Everything required will be provided
- Kitchen equipment
- Baking ingredients
- Packaged boxes for your baked ang ku kueh
For corporate workshop of more than 10 pax. Contact Us.
Introductory Ang Ku Kueh Workshop
Demonstration by instructor and hands-on session from dough folding, skin thickness to ideal filling amount.
|Introductory Ang Ku Kueh Workshop|
|1st Participant||Subsequent Participants|
|*Prices will be reflected upon checkout
**Weekend are Friday, Saturday & Sunday