Terms and Conditions
Last updated: August 3, 2021
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using https://bookings.jixiangconfectionery.com.sg (“the Site”) operated by JXK Pte Ltd (“Ji Xiang Confectionery”, “us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://bookings.jixiangconfectionery.com.sg
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Accuracy of Information on the Site
We do our best to ensure that information on the Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, however, information on the Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. All services & products, descriptions, availability and prices of services & products on the Site are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
The inclusion of any products or services on the Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products will be available at any time. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by JXK Pte Ltd and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Privacy and Data Protection
- All prices are nett, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- The dates, instructors, duration and content of classes are subject to change, and JXK Pte Ltd will email or call you, based on the information you provide to notify you of any changes.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise in these Terms and Conditions, all purchases or payments are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable to another date or event.
- In the unlikely event of unforeseen exceptional circumstances, JXK Pte Ltd reserves the right to change the date of or cancel an event. If that occurs, a refund of any payment made will be offered/given.
- If in the reasonable opinion of a member of staff working for us you are not fit to attend an event, for example, if you appear to be under the influence of alcohol or likely to disturb or harm others at the event, the staff member may refuse to let you attend the event, or request for you to be removed from the premises.
- Occasionally, our staff may take photographic or video images of activities at events for our advertising, publicity or sponsorship purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such, please inform us in writing prior to the event, failing which you irrevocably waive any and all rights which you may have now or in the future including but without limitation any of your rights under the Copyright Act as may be amended from time to time or any similar laws of any jurisdiction, and acknowledge JXK Pte Ltd’s right to use your name, likeness and voice and any biographical details, photographs and recordings of you in all media and formats throughout the universe including but not limited to JXK Pte Ltd’s website and in advertising, publicity, or sponsorship.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Singapore and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
Cancellation Of Class Booking (Not Applicable To Corporate/Private Classes)
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid in advance in order to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received. Once your booking is confirmed, you will be subjected to our cancellation/refund/transfer policy.
- If you are unable to make it for the class, we highly recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
Cancellation of Class
- A minimum number of person is required to proceed with a class, it varies with the type of class.
- In the unlikely event that a class cannot proceed, JXK Pte Ltd reserves the right to change the date or cancel the class. If that occurs, a refund of any payment will be offered.
Risk Acknowledgement & Release
- You agree to comply with and abide by JXK Pte Ltd’s safety and health directions, fire and safety regulations and security arrangements. You will fully and truthfully disclose to JXK Pte Ltd in writing any allergy, medical condition, pregnancy, dietary requirements or other relevant health information pertaining to you at the time of your booking.
- While JXK Pte Ltd takes all practical and reasonable attempts to minimize any risk of injury to you or your property, you acknowledge that your attendance or participation at any class is at your own risk. You release and indemnify JXK Pte Ltd, its employees, servants, agents and service providers from any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, liabilities, damages, losses, compensation, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever in any way arising out of or resulting from your attendance or participation in an event including, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, and liabilities for injury, loss or damage to you, to anyone else or to any property, unless the same was caused by the gross negligence of JXK Pte Ltd and recoverable on that ground following judgment of a competent court of final judgment.
- In the case of an accident or emergency, you authorize the staff of JXK Pte Ltd to arrange for yourself/your child/ward to receive such medical care, assistance, and treatment of services as JXK Pte Ltd deem necessary. You also undertake to release, discharge, relinquish, hold harmless, pay and reimburse to JXK Pte Ltd all costs or expenses in respect of any medical care, assistance, treatment or services provided to you/your child/ward at any time whether such are provided by health care professionals, paramedics or any other person.
- You will reimburse JXK Pte Ltd for any damage to its property caused by yourself/your child/ward (including all equipment and structures within the premises) while you/your child/ward are on the premises.
- JXK Pte Ltd accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any property lost on our premises. If any property has been left behind and found by a member of our staff, please arrange with us to collect such property at a convenient time. Any lost property which has not been claimed within 21 days will be disposed of at our discretion.
- JXK Pte Ltd is not halal-certified.
- The Premises are not equipped with handicap facilities.
- For food hygiene reasons, you are advised to trim your nails and remove any jewellery on your hands. Please also bring along a clean cap and apron, of if you prefer, we will provide you with one.
- Classes start promptly, so please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled class start time. If you are late, we will not be obliged to conduct the class for you from the beginning.
- Please respect the kitchen, instructors and your fellow participants at all time.
Links to Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Ji Xiang Confectionery
Disclaimer Of Warranties; Limitation Of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless JXK Pte Ltd and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To Terms and Conditions
You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
If You have any questions regarding this agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org